Ayden has started Karate lessons and he loves it! He asks me everyday if he has karate lessons and cannot wait until it is time to go. We are glad he has found something that he enjoys as much as guns!

Ayden in his karate suit with his new belt.

When they gave him his first belt he had to stand and rub his sweat on the belt.

Showing off his karate moves!

Waiting patiently for class to start.

With his Daddy.
3 comments:
He is so dang cute and I think that he will be great at it... but I still wonder if it's a good idea... hmm. Love you guys!!
That's hilarious they have the kids rub their sweat on the new belt.
I love how he had to rub his "sweat" on his belt! Too cute. Did he get to pick his own belt out too?? I love it. This is a great idea. I'll have to consider it for Tennyson. I think Tennyson enjoys more individualized sports rather than team sports, so karate may be great for him too! Loved chatting with you a couple days ago. I'll keep you posted and let you know when the baby comes. Give Ayden a big hug from all of us!
Post a Comment