My parents made a surprise visit to Philadelphia on October 13th. Actually the surprise was for Ayden who did not know they were coming. I wish I would have taken a picture of his face when he went to answer the door and found his Papa and Grandma standing there. The boy was on clound nine all week!
We had another busy visit and took in a lot of historical sites. We first took them to Valley Forge.






We then took them to Baltimore and we went to the aquarium which was really great. They had a dolphin show that was really impressive. We didnt take a camera so no pictures (darn).
Washington D.C was great but we ended up spending most of our time on the tour bus because traffic was so crazy that day. We visited the Air and Space Museum and Arlington Cemetary.


And on a spontaneous whim we drove over to Gettysburg and enjoyed the audio tour.

We had a fun but busy week and we were sad to say goodbye. Hopefully we will be going to Utah soon! We love you Mom and Dad!!!!
2 comments:
You weren't kidding- it was a war tour. Family visits are the best. My fav picture is the 1st one- you guys are so funny and I miss you like CRAZY!
Ah, I bet Ayden had such a great time with his Grandma and Grandpa! Ditto about the first picture posted...hilarious and "so Ayden"! What a turkey! Glad you guys were able to make it to Gettysburg. That was one of our favorite places back there. Miss you guys sooo much! I am going to try and put together a package in the next couple of days to send to Ayden from Tennyson. It'll be fun to have them be pen pals. I'll let you know when i mail it so you can keep an eye out for it.
Post a Comment