We just love the fall season here on the East Coast. There is always so much to do and the views are spectacular. The trees turn to such beautiful shades of yellow, orange and red and I wish it could be like this all year.
Every fall they have fire safety month and all of the fire stations have a open house. This year Ayden got to run the fire hose (which he loved), watch a K-9 demonstration (loved it) and got his face painted like Spider man! He had to go home right away and put on his spider man outfit, of course!
The town we live in has their annual Fall Festival. There are rides, bounce houses, fireworks and the swat team dressed Ayden up like he was on SWAT and he felt like such a big shot!
We HAVE to go to the apple orchards and pick apples. I had big intentions of baking with all of our apples but sadly that did not happen. Maybe next year!
They took us out on a hayride. Here is our family mug shot while we are waiting to go.
Shady Brook Farms is our favorite place to go pick out pumpkins. They have so many fun activities for the kids. Ayden and I even took on the big corn maze and did not get lost!
"Mom I like this one, and this one, and this one...."
And finally, you cant beat a walk through Pennypack Park in the fall. When the wind blows it rains golden leaves on you and its very magical.
This first photo I took at a cemetery near Pennypack.

This photo is near the river that goes through the park.

This shot is a bridge that is in the park.

This photo is near the river that goes through the park.

This shot is a bridge that is in the park.
I caught Ayden trying to catch the leaves that were falling around us and couldn't help but snap a picture. I thought it was too cute for words.
Ok, so before you think I'm a bad wife, I would have more pictures of my very handsome husband in here but he wont smile for the pictures so he is a stinker.
I hope you are all having a wonderful Fall season.



4 comments:
I've been waiting for a post from you. And you didn't mention Longwood Garden's- also a favorite. You 3 looks great. I miss you so much and I really miss Pennypack Park too.
Are you kidding me with that park! Its gorgeous!!! I love fall. Cute pics. G & G Pris were just telling us about your little car incident as well. Will you be taking him in to get his license soon then? ;)
Ah, this post makes me really miss the fall back there! I love all of Ayden's great facial expressions in these pictures too! You guys have been so busy! I love all the pics of Pennypack too...believe it or not, but Pennypack Park is one of the places I miss most back there. Just think, you guys have only one more fall back there after this one. It will be here before you know it! Miss ya!
As if I wasn't already, now I'm realling missing a back East fall! So fun to see you guys enjoying all the fall time activities. Love the pictures- GORGEOUS!!
Post a Comment