So he has a chore of making his bed every day and then he gets $.50 to put into his piggy to save up for whatever toy he thinks he needs.
Here is a photo of what the bed looks like after he makes it. Its terrible but its cute and I always tell him that it looks Perfect!
Ayden's personality comes out more and more each day and he really keeps us laughing.
Lately he has been picking out what he wants to wear for the day and he seems to be fond of my high heel boots and my cowboy hat. He then walks around with his rifle cap gun and says "Howdy Partner". It was pretty funny when he comes out dressed like this when my visiting teachers were at my home... they loved it!
He likes to pick me flowers and when he gives them to me he says "these are for you because I love you mommy" Awwww!
The other day we took him for a walk and he chose to wear Sean's belt, his rain boots and to top it off his spongebob underwear was showing for the whole world to see.
He decided that the apartments needed help fixing their brink wall. He takes his work very seriously!
I really do not know what I would do without my little "bug" in my life. Life would be so boring!
5 comments:
I love this post. What a little character you have! So glad you took a picture of his bed- that's really cute. And the outfits....
He is so funny! Funny you mention that you just started having Ayden make his bed each day...we just started doing that with Tennyson. So does Ayden get .50 each day for doing it, or each week? He is such a character. Sorry Tennyson was such a grump at the park with Ayden. They are the best of buds, but they sure like to fight a lot!
What a great kid!! I love his budding personality!
Ayden is such a cute boy! I'm very impressed about his bed making skills for a 4yr old!
Haha. The cowboy costume cracked me up! I'm always eager to read your blog and see what he's up to next.
Post a Comment