We talked the Anderson's into going to Longwood Gardens with us this last weekend and I took WAY too many pictures!! The place is so beautiful you really cant go without taking hundreds of photos... I would have to say its my favorite place to go in the Pennsylvania area.
Ok.. this goose was MEAN!!! It chased us down the path for a ways and bit Ryan a few times. Yikes!!!
They had all of the spring flowers out and tulips are my favorite flower... I LOVE them!!
I don't know what you were talking about- your pictures are beautiful. I'm so glad we went, it was such a great outing. Will you send me a copy of our family photo?
5 comments:
I really miss going there...it looks like it was gorgeous!!
I don't know what you were talking about- your pictures are beautiful. I'm so glad we went, it was such a great outing. Will you send me a copy of our family photo?
Thanks.
Your pictures came out absolutely beautiful Charise! Okay, you and Emily have convinced me to go for sure! I think we may try and go this weekend!
I'm glad you posted those flower pictures--flowers always make me smile. :) You're a good photographer, too!
Wow! SO beautiful! We'll have to go before we move. Your pictures turned out great!
Post a Comment