Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Do I know my husband?

Ive got a ton of things on my "to do" list today but I just dont feel like doing them. Sean is at school giving someone a root canal (ouch) and Ayden is sleeping so I thought I would write in our blog.

There is not much to write about... things are going well for us. Its getting colder here every day and the gorgeous yellow and red leaves have fallen off of most of the trees.

I got a "get to know you email" and I thought I would answer it with a bit of a twist. Ive decided to answer the questions for Sean to see how well I really know him. Now I know this could get me into a lot of trouble seeing that I let things go through one ear and out the other (which frustrates Sean at times) but I thought maybe it would be a good way for my family to know Sean better and to see how well I know him myself.

So here it goes....

5 things on Seans todo list today....

1. Get Ayden out of bed... turn on blues clues and give him his morning orange juice
2. Attend class
3. Eat my pb & j that my lovely wife made for me (after she finally got out of bed)
4. Give patient a root canal
5. Go home... work out and have dinner with the family

5 things Sean would do if he were a millionaire

1. Pay off his parents house for them
2. Pay off all of his school loans
3. Invest in the stock market
4. Buy a practice somewhere
5. Buy a home

5 places Sean has visited

1. Hawaii
2. Seattle
3. San Francisco
4. Philladelphia
5. New York

5 places Sean would still like to go

1. Alaska
2. Germany
3. Hawaii (but with his wife this time)
4. Canada
5. Thats all I can think of...

5 jobs Sean has had

1. Truck driver
2. Some job for Ryder (no idea what he did for them)
3. Ran a janitorial business
4. Sex offender home (as a mentor or a guard... not sure)
5. Manufactured shelves for grocery stores (I just learned this one the other day.. apparently he hated it)

5 tv shows that Sean watches

1. Sports center
2. Any channel that has sports on
3. The office
4. Heros
5. 30 Rock

Ok, so Ill update this on how I did. I think I answered them all right.

Later
Charise

2 comments:

Candi and Skeet said...

Cute idea!

Doug and Mallena said...

What a great twist! So, how did you do? Did you get them all right? :)