Halloween came early for our family. We attended our wards Halloween carnival and trunk or treat and it was a blast! Ayden dressed up as a builder like his Papa and Sean and I went as ourselves (I know.. party poopers). Ayden had to fix everything he could with his screwdriver. Ayden loved the trunk or treat. He walked up to each car and said " Twick or Tweet" and "Tank you". I think he is still on his sugar high.
Here are some of my favorite pictures from last night.
This picture is of Sean with two of the boys in our primary class. The boys all love Sean so much. They wanted a picture with him! Too cute!
Those primary kids sure do love you guys. You've both been such fantastic teachers. Thanks so much for putting so much hard work into that class. I'm sure it wasn't easy most of the time. ;)
1 comment:
Those primary kids sure do love you guys. You've both been such fantastic teachers. Thanks so much for putting so much hard work into that class. I'm sure it wasn't easy most of the time. ;)
Post a Comment