Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Ayden's Kindergarten Graduation

Wow.  Its really been an entire year since I have made a post?  This year has gone by lightening fast and I have about a million pictures and stories to post but I will just have to do that at a later time.

Yesterday my baby boy graduated from Kindergarten.  He is growing up so fast and I wish I could just stop time and keep him my baby forever.  It may sound a bit strange but I linger and savor in every special moment we have together because I know that one day he will be too old for Mommy to cuddle him to sleep at night or to play the "Who loves you the most" game.  One day he will be too old to climb into my bed when he has had a bad dream or want me to go with him on his field trips.  I sit on his bed some nights and just listen to his little snore and thank God with every one because I realize how truly blessed I am that I get to hear that sound.     I do not know if it is because we have come to realize that Ayden may be our only child in this world or if there is something else too it but we cherish every moment we get to spend with our funny little bug!

Here are some pictures of his graduation night.






Ayden with his Grandma Bulloch, we lost our Grandpa Bulloch last month and we are trying to spend as much time with Grandma as we can.





2 comments:

emily a. said...

Can't tell you how excited I was to see you updated your blog. How did Ayden grow up so fast? He's turned into such a handsome little guy. You and Sean are so blessed to have such a special boy in your family.

RickAndGina said...

Big man! Cute pics.