Ayden got to go to the Please Touch Museum last week with his "bestest" buddy Tennyson. He absolutly loves this place because its the only museum we have gone to that I can let him loose and he can touch and play with EVERYTHING!!!The best part about my day was seeing how seriously Ayden took everything. To him he really believed he was working at a construction site or fixing a car! He even got a little frustrated with the other kids when they were not taking their "work" seriously. Ayden is one in a million!
Ayden driving the car... so hard to reach that darn gas pedal!

Sierra and Asher in the boat!

Ayden figuring out the chime toy.

"Ok... now how do we turn on the rock and roll!"

Engine trouble again!!!

Fill er up!!!

Had the excavator controls all figured out. Trying to get him off so other kids could drive... yeah right!
2 comments:
This was such a fun trip! Tennyson LOVED the Please Touch Museum. Thanks for going with us Charise!
That really does look like the coolest place ever. I would've LOVED it as a kid. Okay, when we come back to see the Philly temple in a few years we'll have to take Sage.
I can totally see the serious look on Ayden's face. I can see how that place would be his fav.
When I turned on the video Sage ran over so I asked her "Who's that?" and she knew- she said Ayden!
Post a Comment